10. I have used a restroom while 2 ladies were cleaning it.
9. I am sweating buckets
8. Smiles are everywhere and everyone is giving me hugs.
7. The internet is really, really, really slow. I have already been fighting for 2 hours to find a problem, that may or may not even be the cause.
6. I am using Creole, and although I don't know why, I have a new sense of desire to use it more. Cool.
5. Cockadoodle do, bark bark bark, cluck cluck cluck, and meeh meeh (goat) are constantly in the background.
4. I am drinking like a fish (water in case you were wondering)
3. I've taken a cold shower, not on purpose. (Propane tanks are empty so no hot water) I don't care how hot it is, a cold shower first thing in the morning is about my least favorite thing in life.
2. There is dust and smoke and more dust everywhere.
1. I am TOTALLY at peace and have a real sense of hope, urgency, and excitement about the work we are doing. If I haven't mentioned it yet, I am so excited!