This past year has been especially exhausting. Both Rob and I have had additional responsibilities placed on us that have stretched us beyond capacity. We feel stretched thin. We'd love an opportunity to share with you this summer how God has been working in our lives, hearts, family and ministry over the past two years. More than ever, we need a break from the daily grind of living and serving in Haiti.
We fly to FL this Wednesday, June 1st, and return to Haiti on Tuesday, August 30th. Here is our schedule. We really hope we have a chance to connect with you if we are in your area!
- June 1-24 in SW Florida
- June 24 to July 1: NY/PA road trip
- July 1- August 1: in NJ
- August 1 to 5 or 6: drive from NJ to NW Suburbs of Chicago
- Aug 6-15 in Chicago
- Aug 15-18, drive to TN, supporter visits along the way in TN and GA
- Aug 18-25 Family Vacation in TN
- Aug 25-26, drive back to NJ
- Aug 26-29 In NJ
- Aug 29-30 fly from Philly to Port au Prince
Hope to see you soon!