Great question. As David Miller recently said on the Mark and Miller Podcast, is this just "verbal vomiting"? This is one I needed to answer before I took the plunge into blogdom... I don't know why others do, but here is why I blog...
- relationship- seems counter intuitive, true nonetheless.
- dialogue- 2 way
- influence- God called us to make a difference
- community- i appreciate the communal aspects to life
- conformity- really? sure, everyone else is doing it, why not.
- put order in my mind- credit, dorothy
- exercise- my creativity, oh yeah, my fingers too
- accountability- if I say it here, I will be held to it
- supporters- regularly communicate with our support team
- family- regularly update my family that seem so far far away
- personal amusement- again, credit dorothy.
- document my thoughts- for the world's amusement.
- record my journey- some day, drew and tessa will read this
- spiritual reflection
in other words...come join me in my "verbal vomit".