This post is long overdue...
When Braden was born, my Mom and Dad came to be here and help. I can't describe how awesome it was to have them here. What a joy. What a help. What a great time we had. The best part for me was the time spent together, but here are some of the memories and things that I appreciated about what they did while they were here...
- painting Tessa's nails for the first time
- blueberry pie
- floors mopped
- house cleaned
- making gallons upon gallons of limeade and orange juice
- juice parties
- feeding Drew and Tessa enough blueberries to sink a battleship
- making pop-sicles
- bike walking
- reading to the kids, and reading, and reading
- making cherry coffee cake
- buying, returning, buying water bazooka
- mowing the lawn
- fixing and breaking my weed-wacker
- fixing my wheelbarrow and greasing my tractor
- mulching the garden
- washing the lanai cage!
- spending time with the kids
- making dinners
- building blocks
- time at the hospital
Thanks Mom and Dad.