This is going around Facebook, and I am loving it. So, here is my attempt at telling the world a little about myself.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish)
- I consider my life worth nothing, if only I might finish the race…
- I absolutely love people. (even the ones I don’t like).
- I played the trumpet and had weekly private lessons from 3rd grade on.
- I have a hard time being content. In fact, I am great at being discontent.
- I think the “Western” church is missing “it”.
- I am a die hard deer hunter, although I haven’t really gone in 8 years.
- I love to be creative, especially with visuals (photography, video web design). My family will say I get that from my Mimi who was an award winning oil painter.
- I love order, linear thinking, goal setting. I have been known to be obsessive about details.
- I love pens, especially expensive ones.
- I am crazy in love with my wife of 10 years. I adore her.
- I am a dreamer. Becky grounds me. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that just won’t die.
- Gadgets are my best friends.
- I often realize how bad I am at friendship.
- I think the internet is absolutely fascinating, incredibly useful, but far too dangerous.
- I wish I was wealthy and could give more money away. But, God probably is protecting me from myself.
- I am very selfish. But, I am also more humble than anyone else I know.
- “Paralysis Analysis” drives me crazy. Just make a decision already.
- I love to be given the opportunity and privilege to lead.
- We don’t have family around here, and it makes me very sad. I desperately desire to be around my parents, 3 brothers and sister, and all of the nieces and nephews. Becky’s family too!
- I pay way too much for Cable TV and Internet, yet I would pay twice as much if required to keep DVR.
- I am forever starting over/fresh.
- I am forever saying that tomorrow I am going to start “working out”. No, really, I am!
- I am both a yuppie and a redneck at the same time.
- I have lived in 9 different homes. (5 in NJ, 2 in Chicago, 2 in South Fl)
- I love my kids (Drew, Tessa and Braden) passionately, yet I often realize how little I show it them.
I could just keep going, but I will follow the rules!