We are closing in on our goals, but we need your help to “Finish Strong”. The generosity and sacrifice of so many have been a great source of joy and encouragement. If you have given financially and/or prayerfully, thank you.
We are writing this (1) to ask you to Pray, (2) to give you an Update on Our Support Raising Progress, (3) to ask you to Help Us Finish Strong, and (4) to give you a picture of our tentative Plans for the Coming Months.
As we are in this process, lives are being changed through the ministry of RMI. You may be interested in reading “Page 2” of this. We can’t wait to get to Haiti and start ministering to Haitians and Americans alike.
Our family is going through a lot right now, and we need you to pray with us and for us. Pray for health. Pray for stability. Pray for financial providence. Pray for the Haitian people. Pray for the US Teams visiting Haiti.
(2) Our Support Raising Progress…
We have raised 86% of our monthly need. This leaves $1080/month still to raise.
We have raised 84% of our 1x need. This leaves $6290 still to raise.
(3) Help us Finish Strong…
If you are NOT currently supporting us financially, and/or prayerfully, would you consider doing so with a monthly pledge or a special gift? We would love to get together with you to share more about our ministry and need for support. Please contact us (email@example.com or 239-303-4142) so we can arrange a time to get together. If you already know you would like to support us, you can pledge to do so here, give 1x or set up monthly gifts via your checking account or credit card online here, or find out other ways (by check) to give here.
If you ARE currently supporting us, thank you. Would you consider increasing your giving with an increase in your monthly pledge or by giving an additional special gift? If you would like to do so, you can pledge to do so here, give a special gift or set up (or increase) monthly gifts via your checking account or credit card online here, or find out other ways (by check) to give here.
(4) Our Plans…
“Home” is currently in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. Praise the Lord, we have a renter already living in our home in FL. We are here in NJ to spend time with family and raise additional support. The following 2 ½ months is going to be busy. As we try to get together with current and potential supporters, visit family, final Dentist and Dr. Appointments, here are some of the other things that we will be doing…
- Jan 5 - Missionary Luncheon, Linwood, NJ
- Jan 6 - Second Cape May Baptist Church, Marmora, NJ
- Jan 10 - Rob preaching at Linwood Community Church, Linwood, NJ
- Jan 14-21 - Rob in Haiti with Dad and Uncle to work on our home.
- Jan 17 - Becky @ Trinity Alliance Church, Cologne, NJ
- Jan 22-23 - In Valley Forge, PA
- Jan 28-29 - In Downingtown, PA (Tentative)
- Jan 24 - Grace Community Church, Hammonton, NJ (Tentative)
- Jan 31 - Beacon EFC, Absecon, NJ (Tentative)
- Feb 1-2 - Driving to Fort Myers, FL, Overnight in Charlotte, NC
- Feb 3-7 - Global Impact Celebration Mission's Conference at McGregor Baptist Church, Fort Myers, FL
- Feb 8 - Driving to Union Mills, NC
- Feb 9 - March 11 - @ the Center for Intercultural Taining for Equipping for Cross-Cultural Life and Ministry. Click here for info on what we will be doing.
- March 15ish - MOVE TO HAITI!
Pictures of our recent packing of our container and our recent Christmas in NJ, in the snow, are on our website here.
Thank you for your support!