“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.” Colossians 4:2-4
- Praise for good health and safety.
- Praise for good start to school for Drew and Tessa.
- Praise for the opportunities that God has given us to serve the Haitian people.
- Praise for a good start in language learning.
- Praise for faithful donors and prayer warriors.
- Praise for the great RMI team that we have serving with us.
- Praise for the devotional time the RMI staff and Missionaries are having together each day at 8am.
- Pray for Rob and Becky (and family) to have a supernatural ability to learn the language and culture.
- Pray for Rob as he preaches at Simon MEBSH Church here in Cayes, Haiti on November 21.
- Pray that we would persevere and be encouraged in the midst of the hard work of ministry.
- Pray for our whole family as we all go out into the outback for our first time as a family. We are planning on joining with The Orchard when they visit their Sister Church in Astruc, Haiti, Nov 27 – Dec 3.
- Pray for new monthly donors.
- Pray for wisdom as RMI continues to grow and reorganize here on the field.
- Pray for peaceful elections in Haiti on Nov 28.
- Pray for the Haitian people as they deal with the spread of cholera.
- Pray for the Haitian people as they deal with loss of crops due to Hurricane Tomas.
- Pray for wisdom as we try to squeeze in some rest for each of us as individuals, as a family, and as a couple. This isn’t easy!